Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fat Man Walking

Check out this story about a 400 pound former Marine who in an attempt to lose weight, is walking across the entire country from San Diego to NYC on old Route 66.

So far he's made it to Flagstaff, AZ since he started on April 10th and has already lost 50 pounds. He's seems to have gone through quite a bit already; the flu, horrible blisters, loosing toenails, dehydration, and more.

Check out his website here for more info.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates