Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Questioning Reality

So last weekend I got the chance to see one of the most thought provoking movies I've ever seen, "What the Bleep Do We Know!?". It is part documentary, part story, and part elaborate and inspiring visual effects and animations.

The core theme of the movie revolves around the nature of reality as it relates to theories of quantum physics. Is what we interpret as reality actually real? Is it possible for multiple dimensions to exist based on each and every human decision made? How do our daily decisions effect reality as we know it? Can emotions and thoughts affect the physical world? What are thoughts made of?

It's a really fucking cool film, one that makes you really wake up and pay attention and ponder some important questions about the world around you. Check out the trailers to get a better feel for the movie and what I'm talking about. I highly recommend you go out and rent this one on a rainy day.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates