Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Joined a Gym

Just a side blurb, but I did finally join a gym after years of talking about it. Indeed I did join Club Fitness as I mentioned previously. Unfortunately, with the combination of illness, being busy at work, and not having any workout clothes that fit me, I've been a member for three weeks now and haven't gone yet. Hopefully I'll make it there by sometime next week. Although being really sick isn't a bad way to shed some pounds I've learned.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates