Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, June 12, 2006

The Worst Rock Band Ever

I had meant to post on this months ago when I first came across this article, but just didn't have the time to put a decent effort into it. Turns out that I don't even need to put any effort into it as former music critic J. Eric Smith has already covered it all for me. Upon re-reading his composition I truly realized the depth, scope and attention to detail he put into this masterpiece. This article is the definitive competition for the prize of...

THE WORST ROCK BAND EVER

He has a great system for coming to a fair decision with his rules and reasoning all laid out for you. Based on his rules, I agree with 90% of his decisions as well as his final pick for worst rock band ever. It's a long read but well worth it if you are even remotely into music.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates