Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, March 19, 2007

My Girlfriend Rocks!

Karyn and my anniversary falls on June 1st each year. Last year we were in Mexico and exchanged gifts there. I figured that we would be doing the same this year even though we'll be traveling back that day. I was wrong. My anniversary present came a few months early this year out of necessity. See the photo below and you'll understand why.


Yes that is what you think, baseball tickets. Two tickets to 27 games to be exact. That's a third of a season which is to say the least a lot of games, not to mention a very generous anniversary present. The tickets are part of the "Rolen Business Plan" and she happened to get seats in the same section (453, Row 4, Seats 4 & 5) I spent all three home games of the World Series in. Nice. Since it's a business plan, all the games are on weeknights except one...



Yes that is opening day folks. And I'm pumped. Only one problem. How do I top that anniversary gift?

UPDATE: Liam's sources were indeed correct. The Cardinals will ban smoking in the stadium this year. That means I'll spend part of my day writing letters tomorrow. Liam already presented all the major arguments against the ban, so I won't bother ranting about it... for now.

Labels: , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates