Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Plot Thickens

As if the backlash the Cardinals front office is going to be getting from smokers weren't enough, now they get to deal with this too...

LaRussa Arrested for DUI in Jupiter


Sounds like the poor dude was more tired than drunk. I've been pulled over and blown a .10 before and been let go. Even at .10 I did not feel intoxicated and passed all the stupid human tricks.

So anyway, it looks like the Cardinals will have some more shit to deal with now. I'm sure all the MADD people (pun intended) will be calling for his resignation, and that certainly doesn't help their "health conscious", "fan safety" stance on this whole smoking ban thing. Bad timing Tony.

Labels: , , , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates