Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Friday, December 05, 2003
Wanna try something funny? Head over to Google and type the following two words in the search bar:

miserable failure

Now wait! Don't just hit enter! Click the button underneath the search bar that says "I'm Feeling Lucky" and see what happens. I thought it was pretty damn funny myself although I'm sure some of you may not.

Update: Here's a story about how this whole thing actually came about, my sister also left a link in the comments section explaining it as well. You can also try these phrases on for size "weapons of mass destruction" or "French military victories". Try it the same way and see what happens. Funny stuff.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates