Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, July 11, 2005

Interest Piqued

Science Magazine (otherwise known as the Academic Journal of Science) just released it's 125th anniversary issue. It covers the Top 125 unanswered questions in science. You know, all that crazy stuff we may never know like "What is the nature of a Black Hole?", "How was all the matter in the universe created?", etc. You can see the top 25 here, or click here to view the other 100 questions.

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates