Here's all the stuff I need to get off my chest, rant about, praise a little, offend you with, or otherwise make available for everyone to read.

Contact Me
My Homies' Blogs
Crapspace Profiles of People I Know
St. Louis Blogs
My Favorite Restaurants & Bars
Cardinals Links
Other Sports Links
Local Music Links
Other Music Links
News & Weather
Logic & Reasoning
Funny Shit
Previous Posts

Archives

Quarter Life Crisis

Monday, April 02, 2007

YouTubin' Monday

I'll get to my Opening Day post later, but until then check out these fine clips & links from around the net...

Sad Kermit - A brilliant cover of NIN's "Hurt" as done by our favorite green friend which parodies the Johnny Cash version of the song. Very funny.

Peanut Butter: The Atheists Worst Nightmare - This absolutely ridiculous video attempts to debunk evolution by basically saying that since new life doesn't spontaneously pop up in random jars of peanut butter, there is no way that evolution is possible. Both scary (that people actually believe this) and funny (because people do actually believe this) at the same time. I feel dumber for watching it.

Free Google Broadband! - See if you can figure this one out. I did.

"My Humps", by Alanis Morissette - Alanis does a parody version of My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas that shows how truly fucking ludicrous the song is. Not that I'm a big Alanis Morissette fan, but props to her for making fun of this most laughable of pop songs.

The Fab Faux - A truly great Beatles tribute band doing a note for note perfect cover of "I Am The Walrus" on David Letterman. Also worth checking out: While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Dear Prudence, Magical Mystery Tour (clip), and Drive My Car.

Simpsons Couch Joke - The couch gag at the beginning of an episode of "The Simpsons" is one of the best known running jokes on TV. This past weeks episode featured the longest couch gag of them all (about 4 billion years long that is). My favorite of all time (at least that I can recall).

Mencia ripping off Cosby - One of the worst comedians in pop culture, Carlos Mencia, stealing a joke straight from Bill Cosby.

Labels: , , , , ,

Powered for Blogger by Blogger templates